We invite you to join our faculty, staff, alumni, and other friends of LGBT+ Programs who support us financially!
By giving to LGBT+ Programs, you can help us
- Provide scholarships to our GLBTQ and ally students
- Help our student leaders attend conferences for their professional development and education
- Sponsor Lavender Graduation Diversity stoles and tickets
- Purchase materials needed to expand our outreach and
- Bring nationally known speakers for GLBTQ Week held each spring semester.
Levels of Sponsorship:
- Rainbow: Exceptional gifts to the Resource Center (over $650 annual gift)
- Pride: $650 annual gift
- Stonewall: $350 annual gift
- Lavender: $150 annual gift
How Can I Donate?
You can donate to the LGBT+ Programs through the NMSU Foundation by an online payment, payroll deducation, and/or personal check. All donations are tax deductible.
Please visit the following website: NMSU Foundation. Select “Find a Giving Area/Fund” and type “LGBT+ Programs” in the search box. It will list Scholarship (gift specifically to aid students through helping set up a scholarship fund) and LGBT+ Programs Current Use (general gift to the Center). To select the fund you wish to donate, double-click it and continue entering your information.
NMSU faculty and staff also have the option to use the Payroll Deduction Form to donate to LGBT+ Programs. Please fill it out completely, and return it to LGBT+ Programs.
Please make checks payable to: “NMSU Foundation” and in the memo line include “LGBT Programs”. Bring it by the Center in Garcia Annex, or mail your donation to:
Zooey Sophia Pook
New Mexico State University
P.O. Box 30001 MSC 4188
Las Cruces, NM 88003-0001